Presented at PME-NA 2021 [Philadelphia, PA].
- Date TBD [Time TBD]: Examining Preservice Teachers’ Professional Noticing of Students’ Mathematics through 360 Video and Machine Learning.
- Date TBD [Time TBD]: Teacher Noticing of Students’ Mathematics as Student Centered.
- Date TBD [Time TBD]: Noticing from Multiple Perspectives.
Presented at SSMA 2021 [Held virtually in October 2021 ].
- Date TBD [Time TBD]: Emerging themes from preservice teacher noticing within 360 video.
Virtual Workshop at Connected Learning Summit 2021
Observing, Noticing, Experience (ONE) on July 15, 2021 @ 9-10am PDT (12-1pm EST).
Presented at PME-NA 2020 [Held virtually in June 2021 due to COVID].
- Friday, May 28 [10:55AM – 12:25PM, EST] in VR Room 8: Survey of preservice teachers’ pedagogical content knowledge for students’ multiplicative reasoning.
- Saturday, May 29 [10:55AM – 12:25PM, EST] in VR Room 10: Exploring preservice teachers’ pedagogical content knowledge of teaching fractions.
- Thursday, June 3 [1:00PM – 2:00PM, EST] in VR Room 9: Professional teacher noticing as embodied activity.